WELCOME TO BET 365 FIXED MATCHES

Bet 365 Fixed Matches is a registered company offering professional soccer betting advisory (tipping) services. We provide our customers with secure and profitable soccer tips, offering high strike rate and guaranteed profit.

Every day, we receive confidential inside information from a worldwide partner network, regarding the state of the teams, financial information, team line up, injuries and other factors that affect a team’s performance.

Taking in mind all the above information, together with other data like statistical analysis and past performance and after an in depth analysis of the matches, our “bet specialists” team of experienced bettors, ex football players and professional sportswriters, choose the most guaranteed high profit soccer tips for our customers.

All tips that are released from Fixed Football Match are carefully picked and verified from our “bet specialists” team, providing to our customers high quality services with reliable and accurate soccer tips.

 

Prof. From BET 365 – FIXED MATCHES 1X2

Best Weekend Fixed Matches Prediction

WEEKEND FIXED MATCHES ODDS 300.00 to 900.00

 

( Weekend Combo Ticket Odds 300.00+ )

This offer include our best weekend fixed matches based on reliable information from our network of sources.
We get more matches for weekend because 90% leagues from Europe and South America play for weekend.
Here you can increase your profit with higher odds.
Matches are 99% fixed and chance for lose is less then 1%.
We will give you Free RECOVER MATCHES if our First Matches Not Win !

 

OFFER WITH PRICES

WEEKEND FIXED MATCHES ODDS AROUND 400.00

 

Saturday VIP Combo Ticket ( 01-10-2022 )

 

Price 100 Euro

 

WEEKEND COMBO TICKET ODDS 300.00 to 900.00 include 4 Combined matches Predict 1X2, Over/Under Goals, Both team to score YES/NO, Double Chance and HT/FT Pick. With Best Weekend Fixed Matches You are always in profit !!!
Subscribe Now and start to earn money with betting on best daily combo matches.
Do not waste your time because you are in the right place,
make an agreement with our agents and enjoy how your profit grows!

 

E-mail: Soccerpredictions101@gmail.com

(What’s App) (24/7 Online): +389 77 603 283

 

Click Here : For More VIP combo Ticket Archive

 

 

DATE MATCHES TIP ODDS HT-FT
03.09.2022 Ascoli – Cittadella X-X 4.75 0:0 – 0:0
03.09.2022 Braga – Guimaraes X-1
4.00 0:0 – 1:0
03.09.2022 Motherwell – Dundee Utd X-X 4.75 0:0 – 0:0
03.09.2022 Ross County – Aberdeen X-X 4.75 0:0 – 1:1
 

Prof. from Bet365 and WhatsApp

 

 

 

DATE MATCHES TIP ODDS HT-FT
20.08.2022 Motherwell – Livingston X-1 5.50 0:0 – 1:0
20.08.2022 Ross County – Kilmarnock X-1
5.00 0:0 – 1:0
20.08.2022 Salzburg – A. Klagenfurt X-1 3.80 0:0 – 2:0
20.08.2022 Marseille – Nantes X-1 4.33 0:0 – 2:1
 

Prof. from Bet365 and WhatsApp

 

 

 

DATE MATCHES TIP ODDS HT-FT
16.07.2022 Young Boys – Zurich X-1 4.75 0:0 – 4:0
16.07.2022 Bellinzona – Lausanne X-1
7.50 0:0 – 1:0
16.07.2022 Osijek – Gorica X-1 4.33 0:0 – 2:1
16.07.2022 Annan – Elgin City 1-1 3.50 3:0 – 4:0
 

Prof. from Bet365 and WhatsApp

 

 

 

DATE MATCHES TIP ODDS HT-FT
09.07.2022 Criciuma – Vasco 2-2 4.80 0:1 – 0:1
09.07.2022 HIFK – Haka 2-2
3.30 0:1 – 0:2
09.07.2022 Ayr – Elgin City X-X 7.00 0:0 – 0:0
09.07.2022 D. Zagreb – Hajduk Split X-X 4.75 0:0 – 0:0
 

Prof. from Bet365 and WhatsApp

 

 

 

DATE MATCHES TIP ODDS HT-FT
02.07.2022 Sligo Rovers – Shelbourne 1-1 4.00 2:1 – 3:1
02.07.2022 Fluminense – Corinthians 1-1
3.60 2:0 – 4:0
02.07.2022 Jerv – Haugesund X-1 7.00 0:0 – 1:0
02.07.2022 Londrina – CSA X-X 3.90 0:0 – 0:0
 

Prof. from Bet365 and WhatsApp

 

 

 

http://pro-bet-24.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Professional-Fixed-Matches-and-Solo-Predictions-1X2.gif